Cauliflower Pizza Crust
- 1.5 cups cauliflower, Riced
- 1/4-1/3 cup rolled oats, processed into flour
- 1 tbsp chia seeds + 1/4 cup water, whisked and set in fridge for 10 mins
- Dried oregano
- 1 tbsp nutritional yeast
- Toppings: whatever you like! I used pumpkin puree as the sauce, topped with kale, cherry tomatoes, mushrooms and more nutritional yeast
1. Preheat oven with baking sheet to 400 degrees F. Microwave cauliflower in a bowl covered with damp paper towel for 6 minutes.
2. Ring out the excess water in the cauliflower in a clean dishcloth/cheese cloth/stacked paper towels. Get out as much water as you can— cauliflower should become a compact ball.
3. Toss cauliflower, oat flour, chia "egg", and seasonings in a bowl and use hands to mix together and make a dough ball (will be sticky!)
4. Spread the dough onto tinfoil greased with EVOO. Shape the dough into a round single-serving pizza shape, about 1/8inch thin. Then place on the preheated baking sheet and bake for 15-20 mins. Then flip and bake another 5. Take out and add toppings, then bake another 5-10 mins.